Response To The George Floyd Protests June 03, 2020
From the start, Lunchbox has been focused on community - supporting one another, caring for one another, and empowering one another.
As such, we can not remain silent on the murder of George Floyd and unequivocally condemn the officers involved in his death.
There are no words to describe the pain felt by this tragedy and the continued tragedies that people of color face in this country daily.
We are taking action, and encourage all members of the Lunchbox Fam and the greater festival community to do the same. Donate, call, sign the petitions.
Be an ally, take a stand - and help bring justice to George Floyd, his family, and people of color everywhere ❤️
Where To Donate
Petitions To Sign
Where To Call:
Demand Justice For George Floyd:
- Minneapolis County Attorney Mike Freeman -- 612-348-5550
- Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison -- 651-296-3353
- Minnesota Governor Walz -- 651-201-3400
- text FLOYD to 55156
Demand Justice for Breonna Taylor:
- Kentucky AG/Special Prosecutor Daniel Cameron -- 502-696-5300
- Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer -- (502) 574-2003
- LMPD Chief Steve Conrad -- (502) 574-7660
- Kentucky Governor Andy Breshear -- (502) 564-2611